Tue, Sep 24, 6:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 5:52 pm)

Subject: Converting MC6 - PZ2

FWArt ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2012 at 1:02 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 10:21 PM

I hope someone can help, I have had great help from hborre already, but don’t want to take up all his time, and I seem to be a bit slow getting what needs to be done…. Anyway, now then I am trying to convert my MC6 files into PZ2 files for my skin texture so that they can be used in D/S, and also be in the “pose” folder… now then I tried the following two tuts:

http://www.poserpedia.com/index.php?title=Converting_mc6_mt5_files_to_pz2_Tutorial

http://lullystutorials.blogspot.com/

yet somehow still can’t get it to work. In my first attempt I managed to convert about 10 out of the 24 files successfully… however when I tried to do it again, as something obviously was still wrong…. Well my second attempt meant none of them are working now. then I tried it with the next tut and still, none of them work, and when I look at the few that work from the first attempt I just can’t see what I am doing wrong.

So my question is… does anyone know of a proper software, even if it costs something, that converts them without me having to do it manually. I tried the software mention in both tuts, and it’s that I am either too stupid to use then,… no it is that…. So any help would be appreciated. I could post the two different codes of the working and the nonworking one if that helps.

I just want to be able to convert them, even if it means paying for the software to do that.

Thanks for your help

Fred

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2012 at 1:55 PM

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2012 at 1:56 PM · edited Thu, 02 February 2012 at 2:08 PM

Note: As you did not say which version of Poser you have, and as I'm tired of asking, I just gave you a link and hoped for the best. That script may or may not work for you. It uses Tk.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

FWArt ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2012 at 2:23 PM

Oh wow, you're awesome, it seems to have worked straight away, I could have saved myself days and days of frustrations... oh and not that it matters now, but i use Poser8. You're amazing, thanks for that. :)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Thu, 02 February 2012 at 2:31 PM

Yay!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.