Thu, Sep 19, 7:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Where can I get the v3 ultra catsuit??

daron316 ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2012 at 3:13 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 8:43 PM

I have looked on daz3d but says 'no such item' I really want this product, anyone know how or where i can get it?

thanks guys

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2012 at 3:17 PM · edited Mon, 05 March 2012 at 3:18 PM

it may have ended up in "the vault" :(.

I thought it was really stupid to pull stuff for  the gen 3 figures. Still so viable. However, they decided they weren't worth it anymore I guess.

If they are in the vault I don't think they'll ever be made available again.

Laurie

RobynsVeil ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2012 at 3:28 PM · edited Mon, 05 March 2012 at 3:28 PM

Quote - it may have ended up in "the vault" :(. I thought it was really stupid to pull stuff for  the gen 3 figures. Still so viable. However, they decided they weren't worth it anymore I guess.

If they are in the vault I don't think they'll ever be made available again.

Laurie

Which is one of the dumber moves a company whose main bread and butter is content could make. Server space costs nothing.

They could even do an "olde-but-goode" figure revival. V3 had the better maps. Imagine her weightmapped and re-rigged with SSS... a whole 'nuther figure!

The vault idea is just dumb-s-dirt. Where do you suppose determined artists will go, hien???

Monterey/Mint21.x/Win10 - Blender3.x - PP11.3(cm) - Musescore3.6.2

Wir sind gewohnt, daß die Menschen verhöhnen was sie nicht verstehen
[it is clear that humans have contempt for that which they do not understand] 

Metaphor of Chooks

JimTS ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2012 at 3:38 PM

How many magazines included Vs stuff on CD's?

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

lmckenzie ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2012 at 9:13 PM

She'll probably be back fo a limited time like Disney's Snow White and the McRib.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

LaurieA ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2012 at 10:12 PM

Quote - She'll probably be back fo a limited time like Disney's Snow White and the McRib.

Terrific

WandW ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2012 at 8:10 AM

Quote - Which is one of the dumber moves a company whose main bread and butter is content could make. Server space costs nothing.

Indeed, but Rendo does essentially the same thing with Clearance items.

However, Rendo at least keeps the product page; when DAZ vaults an item, it vanishes from the site.  I'm installing a backlog of DAZ items from last year, and I recently found an item that had been vaulted and I wasn't sure what figure it was for.  I eventually Googled the file number and found it mentioned on a Warez site, so that's how I identified it. :rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 06 March 2012 at 8:55 PM

The V3 Ultra Catsuit has been removed from the DAZ store.

I don't know why they do that.  It doesn't even save them server space.  If you bought it before and it's in your order history, you can reset your order and re-download it.  So it's obviously still there.

I guess they just want to de-clutter their store.

I am still very fond of the generation 3 figures.  Partly because I have the most stuff for them.  I also think they were more...separate.  Unique.  V3, Aiko, the Girl, all have very different styles.  The generation 4 versions are more alike in style. 

I have a feeling that they may release the catsuit again in the future, perhaps as a freebie for joining the PC or something. 

Otherwise, the only thing I can suggest is begging DAZ to let you buy it.  They've been pretty accommodating to their customers lately.  And hey, it shouldn't be that hard to convince them to let you give them money, should it?

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2012 at 2:20 PM

It's out of the vault and on sale until the 19th...

https://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=1307

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.