Sun, Oct 6, 10:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Really upset with SmithMicro

keyze ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2012 at 6:59 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:46 AM

Is the morphing pillow for sale anywhere else?  I tried to buy it but they do not use PayPal.  Then today I got notification of a sale I wanted to take advantage of and they refuse my legal number.  When I bought it I had to contact them just to get the download to make it work (I bought at a brick and morter).  They have always made there software hard to work with to get it registered but having to call or use the internet to contact them to use my serial number is a lot of effort.

Please tell me the morphing pillow is available somewhere else or one of you artist make a new item and put it up here.  I need a regular bed pillow that is sizeable and has the ability to indent.

Is anyone else having the same trouble with a store bought serial number?  Help me by complaining to SmithMicro.  Other software developers do not make things this difficult.  I do not steal software, my son in law is a software engineer, even he says this is over kill.

I might be interested in the offer if I could get thru to them on the net but they are so snowed I can.t get into support.

Niles ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2012 at 7:10 PM

Search in the free stuff, I know of at least two here.

markschum ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2012 at 7:26 PM

I think trekkiegrrrl has one . http://trekkiegrrrl.dk/mpp3.htm   page 3 of morphing props freestuff.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2012 at 8:07 PM

Or you could use any pillow create a magnet to it but parent the magnet to the figures head or what ever body part you want. the pillow will morph to the figure.

ToxicWolf ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2012 at 9:27 PM

Attached Link: Morphing Pillow

There is one here.

Poser Pro 2012 SR3

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

Intel Core I7 990x 3.46G 6 core

24G RAM

EVGA GTX580 R Video Card

Single HP LP2475 1920x1200 monitor

http://www.toxicwolf.com

mysticeagle ( ) posted Wed, 07 March 2012 at 1:45 PM

there's also this one, that you can scale and it comes with some poses......

http://www.sharecg.com/v/56008/View/11/Poser/Morphing-Cushion-I

OS: Windows7 64-bit Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)  6GB Ram
Poser: Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1 ...Poser 8.........Poser5 on a bad day........
Daz Studio Pro 4.5  64bit

Carrara beta 8.5

Modelling: Silo/Hexagon/Groboto V3
Image Editing: PSP V9/Irfanview
Movie Editing. Cyberlink power director/Windows live movie maker

"I live in an unfinished , poorly lit box, but we call it home"

My freestuff   

link via my artist page

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.