Fri, Oct 4, 12:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Video imported into Poser?

MikeMoss ( ) posted Sat, 10 March 2012 at 5:52 PM · edited Thu, 08 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

Attached Link: http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff491/nohjekim/Render%20Time%20Tests/?action=view&current=LucyTestVid3.mp4

Hi

Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

This is a test video for a new video I'm starting on and as usual I'm doing something new so instead of just doing it in a couple of days I'm having a lot of problems.

I imported an AVI file that is a little over two and a half minutes long that I recorded in Skyrim using Fraps.

As you can see in the link the video of Lucy rolls on but the background video vanishes about 9 seconds into the video.

If I play it in Windows Media Player it runs the whole lenght.

I'm not running out of ram, but maybe I need to set somethng different in Poser.

Anyone have any ideas?

On a related note, I can't remember how I exported my character without a background to import into Premiere.  I know I've done it before but after all, I am 73. LOL

If I can't get this to work in Poser I can combine the character and the background there.

I'd rather do it in Poser because there's more involved then just Lucy in front of the background and it would be easier to do the whole thing in Poser.

Mike 

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.