Tue, Oct 22, 1:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Red & Blue Glasses 3D and Poser

beos53 ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2012 at 12:14 AM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 3:31 AM

file_479979.jpg

This is my first attempt at anaglyph images using Poser

to see the image as I tried to make it you need red and blue glasses

If you look at, what do you think of it

As I said this is my first time at this, so any comments that will help make it better please let me know

Steve

PoserPro 2014, Windows 7, AMD FX-6300 6 core, 8 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

timarender ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2012 at 3:54 AM

Strictly speaking, I beleive the glasses colours are 'Red & Cyan'. Not 'Red and Blue'.

How did you work out how far apart the 2 cameras were positioned. That is, I think, called the interoccular distance.

Although specatacular, some anaglyph creators prefer the objects not to appear in front of the screen; and to have all objects appearing behind the screen.

Some of the objects appeared not to have any depth. The trees, although positioned in the 3d space appear to look flat.

A good first attempt.

[Indidentally. I recently did a similar test to create an MPO file; which allows the 3d image to be viewed on those 3d TVs.]

ToxicWolf ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2012 at 10:24 AM

Attached Link: Poser 3D

Nice work. I've only done this one with Poser. Not much call for them

Poser Pro 2012 SR3

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit

Intel Core I7 990x 3.46G 6 core

24G RAM

EVGA GTX580 R Video Card

Single HP LP2475 1920x1200 monitor

http://www.toxicwolf.com

mrsparky ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2012 at 7:40 PM · edited Fri, 30 March 2012 at 7:41 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserdirect.com/concepts.html

Good start. Like the window as a framing device. Also Like timarender says for best results think distance between objects. Easy way is think of 3 zones, background, midground and foreground. Some more tips and ideas can be found in some tuts/notes at the link shown above. These also cover static anahlyphs as well as video. timarender - out of interest how did you convert the renders to .mpo?

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.