Thu, Sep 19, 9:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Coupon for Mother's Day in the works?

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2012 at 5:23 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:33 PM

Needing a big ol' coupon! Anything happening??? :P

Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

tiggersprings ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2012 at 4:54 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully we'll find one waiting in our mail boxes early tomorrow (Friday) moring.  I odn't know how much time I'll have on the PC this weekend.

Faerydae ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2012 at 10:07 PM

Yes, please! :)

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2012 at 8:08 AM

Nothing yet.... I have a full cart, but need a coupon to get me over the edge!

I'm a mommy!!! I have 4 Fur Babies!!! :D

~A~

Faerydae ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2012 at 8:42 AM

Well, I have 3 rugrats, 3 fur babies, and a husband. I need it more! lol

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2012 at 8:51 AM

OK, I will give you that! Besides, Moms with Rugrats, do trump Moms with furbabies!!! The Hubby's, well sometimes you have to put up with a lot when you are a woman... o0

Mine got my old computer cause he wanted to learn how to render.... well let's just say I have had my computer for some 9 weeks.... ;)

Happy Mother's Day to you Fairydae! Check your site mail shortly, and I will send you a little sumptin'

HugZ!
Ariana

Faerydae ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2012 at 8:29 PM

Very true about the stuff we put up with lol. Furbabies can be just as much work though. Especially if they think they're little babies and are as messy as mine :D

Thank you Ariana, very very sweet of you :)

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2012 at 12:24 AM

You're welcome! I read your site mail, contact me again about what you like i have some other things that are Fairy like in context that is no longer here in the RMP! ;)

My fur babies are 3 cats, and one wolf hybrid dog. The cats pick on the dog, eat his food and then the race begins to chase each other. Honestly, it is almost like having children since they whine, cry, piss and moan about everything! LOL! Oh wait that's the hubby! o0

Ha!

HugZ!
Ariana

Faerydae ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2012 at 8:52 AM

Okie dokie :D

You have more fur babies than me. I have a Yorkie (Ripley) and 2 Robo Dwarf hamsters (Pixie & Trixie). It figures even a wolf gets picked on by cats lol. And you still have to clean up after them like kids ...and probably the hubby too ;)

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2012 at 4:54 PM

ME TOOO!! I AM AN UNAPRECIATED MOM! So I need it even more just to feel like celebrating Mother's Day! :)

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 12 May 2012 at 6:04 PM

Well I have to wait for a coupon... I need a break, and I am sooooooooo broke!!!

C'mon RO! Give us a little sumptin' sumptin' for our efforts! :D

~A~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.