Sun, Oct 6, 10:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT - Mars!

mtnmen ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2012 at 8:44 AM

Great photos.... Amazing technology...  I see condos in the near future with awesome views..

steve

staigermanus ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2012 at 9:04 AM

awesome. and I wouldn't care if it were Photoshoped either. lol... heck I don't even see this as OT at all, this is what Bryce is all about, to help us with a great escape to imaginary places far far away.... or almost in reach in this case. Thanks for sharing, this had much more effect than my morning coffee. Now I'm awake!

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2012 at 9:42 AM

They getting anywhere near the Cardinal's joint, hee hee hee...great shots of Mars in the afternoon...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2012 at 11:32 AM
Forum Moderator

Damn thing kept running over my cabbage patch. I had to dump it near the equator. Much more of this and it'll be spare parts for my HAB.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2012 at 1:52 PM

You Really Like Mars Don't you Bryster

Did you know they actually found life on mars and they boiled it I think it was the Viking Missions back in the 70's. They also found a rock they thought might be a martian but turns out it was not. And there was a meteorite called ALH84001 that hit antartica and they found what looked like mars micro fossils. And although mars is Bigger than Mercury it weighs less than mercury in fact I believe it weighs more than the Earth because its core is made of iron and it is 80% of mercurys mass only about a 20% crust of rock and ice is on the mercurian surface.

I Like Mars as Well But Jupiters my favourite.

Karl

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 24 May 2012 at 2:52 PM
Forum Moderator

Of course I like Mars. I live here. :lol:

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

karl.garnham1 ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2012 at 10:25 AM

Attached Link: http://www.solarvoyager.com

You Guys might like this space art Forum it is called Solar Voyager it is more than just space art you can talk about as well it has all sort of experts who really know a lot about space and there aren't many bryce artists on the site so they would love your work. I've attached a link to there website (in case your interested).

Its free to join which is handy and they often let you know things just as it happens.

Cheers

Karl

skiwillgee ( ) posted Fri, 25 May 2012 at 10:47 PM

Bryster, is all of Mars so bleak?  Where are those miles high mountains and deep ravines?  Where is your cabbage patch?

TheBryster ( ) posted Sat, 26 May 2012 at 9:27 AM · edited Sat, 26 May 2012 at 9:28 AM
Forum Moderator

Willie, gotta love 3d holographic projectors!! :lol:

You think I'm gonna tell anyone where my garden is? Nasa would be all over it like a rash.......

I was sunning myself on my little beach just the other day - I terraformed a few hundred miles of the place - and I was thinking just how long it would take for NASA to get around to trying to land people here. I think I'm safe for the next few decades if all you can manage is a few little rovers.........          ooops! Gotta go! One of the greys just told me lunch is ready........

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.