Mon, Sep 9, 4:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: OT VIRUS ALERT?

dante ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 4:21 PM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 9:37 PM

file_481852.jpg

In a question posted to this forum I got this msg:

Notice the day this member "joined"...

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 4:24 PM

Are you pointing out the number of posts for their first day?  It appears to be a spammer trying to solicit business for elsewhere.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 4:24 PM

It's a spammer.

All the best.

LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

dante ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 4:25 PM

How do I get rid of this bastard?

Khai-J-Bach ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 4:27 PM

you don't.... the site does. just hang on...

dante ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 4:28 PM

Tks guys...WTF...first time bombarded with this thing...

Kendra ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 4:53 PM

They've been taken care of.  I don't believe there is a virus concern at least I never saw anything come up as I was deleting the posts.    

monkeycloud ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 5:03 PM · edited Tue, 29 May 2012 at 5:05 PM

It looked like it was just a common or garden spam-bot, posting to every single thread in turn under that login...

...it reminded me of a couple of threads I'd forgotten about, through posting to them and triggering the e-bot notifications.

;-)

dante ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 5:16 PM

Thanks to all...

Cheers

Carlos

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2012 at 5:54 PM

Kendra - the terminator...  giggle

Cameron.

"...I'll be back."

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

Kendra ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 12:41 AM

👍

FrankT ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2012 at 1:49 PM

Quote -      Kendra - the terminator...  giggle

Cameron.

"...I'll be back."

Once I've done my nails... :biggrin: Sorry!

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

Kendra ( ) posted Thu, 31 May 2012 at 3:07 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

Quote - > Quote -      Kendra - the terminator...  giggle

Cameron.

"...I'll be back."

Once I've done my nails... :biggrin: Sorry!

:lol:  You left out "nail-polishing, toe-polishing, rich bitch, sun-tanning day".  :)  (ha, I wish)  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.