Tue, Oct 1, 7:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Blacksmith3D

operaguy ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2012 at 1:46 PM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 5:38 AM

Does anyone have experience with that program? I am interested in it, but am not really a visual artist. I am looking to create displacement maps and morphs.

Blacksmith is on sale here at Rendo.

http://www.blacksmith3d.com/renderosity-landing-page.php?&AID=408

::::: Opera :::::

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2012 at 3:09 PM

oh wow.  doh,  June 30th.   i don't have the money right now.  nooooes

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

DustRider ( ) posted Wed, 27 June 2012 at 10:43 PM

I'm interested in hearing opinions from users as well.

I'm wondering how it compares to 3D Coat for texturing, morphing, and creating displacement maps. If anyone has experience with both Blacksmith3D and the sculpting/painting tools in Blender I'd be interested in hearing those opinions as well.

The sale price is almost too good to pass up if it works as well as the promo videos show for creating figure textures and fixing seams alone.

My Rendo Gallery ........ My DAZ3D Gallery ........... My DA Gallery ......

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.