Sat, Sep 28, 9:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 8:02 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Need help from the Poser community in finding old freebies after being evicted

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Fri, 29 June 2012 at 5:16 AM · edited Thu, 11 July 2024 at 3:43 AM
Forum Moderator

Hi everyone,
I need your help in locating various Poser figures, textures, props, etc. to replenish my Poser Runtime. Let me tell you what happened to me. On September 24, 2010, I was wrongfully evicted from my home in Kansas and lost everything, including my beloved pets, my vehicles, family heirlooms, and all of my Macintosh computers, peripherals and software, including Poser 7, Vue, Photoshop CS3 and much more, including thirty years’ worth of Hayseed cartoons, who was the star of my children’s book, “Hayseed’s First Race”.

My main graphics workstation, my Power Mac G5 tower, had Poser 7 loaded on it with years and hundreds of dollars’ worth of Poser figures, textures, props, scenes, etc. from Poser 4 on up. I’ve been homeless since then and am now only beginning to get back into digital graphics with a refurbished Intel Mac Mini, G4 Powerbook and Poser Pro 2012, as well as Adobe CS3 Web Premium.

I’m still emotionally, mentally and physically traumatized over what happened to me and need your help in locating as many of my favorites as possible. I know I can recover what I bought through my account here at RuntimeDNA as well as the ones at Renderosity and DAZ3D but locating the many freebie items is going to be daunting and that’s where I need your help. For starters, one of my favorite props is the ‘Pose-Cola’ soda can which I used in a number of renders, and here’s the link to one of those images featuring it:

https://market.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1982898&np;&np;
I also want to find this wrought iron bed I used in the following render, as well as the table next to the bed. I remember I got the table from a German website that also had some great indoor plants available for download. Here’s the link to my image:

https://market.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1847282&np;&np;
I also had some fantastically detailed cars that I got from a Japanese website; I remember starting a discussion about cars in the old DAZ forum, but of course the old forum with all of its threads are gone—unless DAZ had the foresight to archive them all.

Obviously, I’ll never be able to recover everything but I still hope to get back a large measure of what was lost. I will come back and post more items I’m looking for as I’m able to recall them. Many thanks from the bottom of my heart and God bless! Sally aka Anim8dtoon

jonnybode ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 2:52 AM · edited Sat, 30 June 2012 at 3:03 AM

file_483193.jpg

Hi!

The bed looks like ironbed  by carib98, maybe with the name you can find it on the net.

Daz old forums can be accessed here

http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.