Wed, Sep 18, 7:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Is DAZ down, or is it just me?

WandW ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 6:23 PM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 3:45 AM

A simple question; no pontification needed ;) I was shoping about a half hour ago and came back to finish and check out and I can't connect. Anyone else having difficulty?

Thanx!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Bejaymac ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 6:28 PM · edited Sat, 30 June 2012 at 6:29 PM

They are having issues, I couldn't connect 20 minutes ago, but now I can get into the home page, but jeez it's slow.

JimTS ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 6:30 PM

No it's just you ba-dum-tum ching

Really isn't it sublime that the "best Poser site ever " was laid waste by "management directive" in 15 months

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

WandW ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 6:39 PM

Seems to be back, so I'd better check out.  Thanx!! 😄

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

grichter ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 9:04 PM

Storms on the east coast knocked out a bunch of cloud servers eariler today

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 9:14 PM

Yeah, a whole bunch of stuff has been out the last two days besides Daz, namely Pinterest, and Netflix and a few others ;).

Laurie

moriador ( ) posted Sat, 30 June 2012 at 9:57 PM

Yep, it's been slow, sometimes down for a few minutes.

I figured it was the sales that were taxing the server.

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

WandW ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 3:42 PM

Quote - Storms on the east coast knocked out a bunch of cloud servers eariler today

I saw that in the paper this morning.  I used to live in Delaware; hope my friends there are OK...

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 7:32 PM

browser is giving me the 'try again' message.

and i accidentally put pistachios in my m&ms bowl.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 7:34 PM · edited Sun, 01 July 2012 at 7:36 PM

Quote - browser is giving me the 'try again' message.

For what it's worth, I can't even stand going to the Daz site these days. I think I'll just wait until they've worked out their site problems. (and I guess they've never heard of site beta testing)

Laurie

cherokee69 ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 7:44 PM

I just tried going to DAZ3D with IE, Opera, and Firefox and can't open any page there. I get that "page can't be displayed" error.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 7:47 PM

Quote - > Quote - browser is giving me the 'try again' message.

For what it's worth, I can't even stand going to the Daz site these days. I think I'll just wait until they've worked out their site problems. (and I guess they've never heard of site beta testing)

Laurie

yeah, i know.  it takes mucho extra patience,    but the complaint thread is over there.  where else can i complain about my m&ms tasting salty cuz of the pistachio mistake

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

cherokee69 ( ) posted Sun, 01 July 2012 at 7:52 PM

Quote - > Quote - browser is giving me the 'try again' message.

Laurie

I'm still trying to figure out what they were doing all this time...from the time this thread was started until they messed every thing up. This thread was started Jan 11, 2012.....

New Site Link

quietrob ( ) posted Tue, 03 July 2012 at 5:00 PM

They are still working on the new site. I just shopped there about a half hour ago and it worked fine. Good Luck

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.