Tue, Oct 22, 7:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: First Rendering

eaglecop ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2001 at 9:18 PM ยท edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 1:36 AM

file_168007.jpg

Ok folks, I have been waiting a long time for this. This is my first of what I hope to be many renderings. It's called "SpaceWalk" Please let me know what you think as I hope to improve with each submission. Thanks in Advance Eaglecop

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 01 May 2001 at 10:36 PM

some sugestions: 1) Pose him as though he is walking, exploring, shading his eyes from all that glory, whatever, but give him some personality via his body language. 2) Show the source of the light shining on him, or at least have the color of the light match the implied lights in your background Look in your lighting library, you will see some wierd combinations, including red and blue. If he has red and blue lights on him, he will blend with your background much better. 3) Why is he there? If he is a space tourist, give him tourist attire (camera and sunglasses?) If a scientific researcher, maybe a labcoat? Even painting a nebula or star on his T-shirt will help his clothing fit better into the scene. Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.