Mon, Sep 9, 8:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:38 am)

Subject: Is there a GND4 genital removal morph?

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 3:46 PM · edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 6:02 AM

Im looking for a morph that will smooth out the genital area of the hip of the original GND4...ive googled everywhere and looked on daz and here and so far nothing. if anyone could please help i would be greatfull.

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 4:04 PM · edited Sun, 08 July 2012 at 4:06 PM

I assume setting the genitals to "off" is not smooth enough.  Not finding anything specific at the places I visit.  If you want her smooth and dressed, just make the clothing a little bit bigger or morph brush the skin and nothing would peek through.  If you want her smooth and naked, could you adjust the pose / camera angle to not actually show that part of her?

WandW ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 4:14 PM

Can't you dial it to Zero in the hip parameters?  Or is it not separate from the GND FBM? (I don't own it, myself)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Blackhearted ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 4:25 PM

no, its part of the overall morph.  this is the first time anyones wanted to remove it, LOL.

you can do it easily with the morphing tool, set to smooth.

quick starting tips for the morphing tool:

Morphing:
switch to the CREATE tab
change to Pull, Relative to Screen
Radius ~0.01 (raise it to affect a larger area)
Magnitude ~0.05  (lower numbers for less pull strength, higher for more)

Smoothing:
switch to the CREATE tab
change to Smooth, Relative to Surface
Radius ~0.01 (raise it to affect a larger area)
Magnitude ~0.30  (lower numbers for less smooth strength, higher for more)

in this case crank the Magnitude up to ~1.0-3.0. if you get strange 'spiking' of polys, then zoom in and work on smoothing each side of labia majora individually.

id do it for you but i am crazy busy this week. it will take you roughly 2 minutes to do (takes me much longer to package it as a distributable INJ).

Quote - "ive googled everywhere and looked on daz and here and so far nothing."

cough
im usually here all day :)

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sun, 08 July 2012 at 5:07 PM

thanx for the quick reply, and im honoured to be the first to ask,lol....i will give the morphing tool a go, otherwise i will pop into hexagon.... cheers everyone and Blackhearted

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.