Mon, Jul 8, 4:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 07 8:11 pm)

Subject: Annual Survey

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2012 at 12:56 PM · edited Sun, 07 July 2024 at 3:22 PM

Don't forget to do the 2 annual surveys!!

http://www.renderosity.com/renderosity-annual-surveys-cms-16314

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2012 at 10:41 PM · edited Sun, 02 September 2012 at 10:45 PM

I cannot complete the Community form, as question 3 does not apply and I cannot select an accurate response.

I cannot complete the Buyer form as question 2 does not have an accurate response.

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2012 at 10:45 PM

Pick something. You get a freebie at the end.

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Sun, 02 September 2012 at 10:47 PM

Quote - Pick something. You get a freebie at the end.

Sorry, no - I will not take free items in exchange for giving a false reading in your surveys.  Better we both go without.  :)

If you would like, I can site mail you an accurate response, but I have no idea if you could input it into the survey bot for consideration.

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2012 at 2:20 PM

I have nothing to do with the survey. I'm not site staff. I was just reminding people of the survey so they could get their freebie.

RorrKonn ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 10:50 PM

I done the cumunity survey.

Just cause I need a spell checker :)

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

singanprayisme ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2012 at 11:31 PM

@Gremalkyn  This is just a suggestion.  Why not mark an answer and in the comments section write an explanation that you don't like the choices?  Then state what you would like. Or write to admin@renderosity.com  I am sure admin wants to know your opinions.  

@Acadia   Thanks for the reminder.

rokket ( ) posted Wed, 05 September 2012 at 9:13 PM

I took the community survey. But then there wasn't anything in the freebies at the end that I wanted, or would use.... too bad. I like free things.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2012 at 12:41 AM

I didn't do the survey - didn't want any of the freebies.  others may desire them, hence I encourage all to participate.

moriador ( ) posted Thu, 06 September 2012 at 2:07 AM · edited Thu, 06 September 2012 at 2:09 AM

I did the survey so that once again this year I could make the same remarks about product search. I might use the freebies, thoiugh I can't remember now what they were.

I also dislike forced choice questions because I must object to any technique used by unscrupulous barristers.

"So tell me, Mr. Doe, did you stop beating your wife in January, or in December?"

But in the context of a survey, I find it's not worth arguing over. :)

PoserPro 2014, PS CS5.5 Ext, Nikon D300. Win 8, i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz, AMD Radeon 8570, 12 GB RAM.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.