Fri, Oct 4, 1:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Need a Tutor

rubicon2008 ( ) posted Fri, 07 September 2012 at 8:39 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

This is a long shot, but I'm a writer (retired) and am looking to use Poser to create some illustrations for my songs/novels. If anyone out there lives in the Kitchener/Cambridge (Canada) area and is adept at Poser live close by and would like a 'live' tutor to come out and get me started - I've learned the basics but need to work with an 'expert'. I will compensate your time paying or trading my knowledge of hard disc recording - samplers/sequencers/plug-ins.

Rubicon

basicwiz ( ) posted Fri, 07 September 2012 at 11:11 AM

Check your sitemail.

thd777 ( ) posted Fri, 07 September 2012 at 11:42 AM

Yup, check your sitemail!  🆒

TD

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 07 September 2012 at 4:49 PM

Afraid I can't help you. I live in Winnipeg.  Just want to stop in and wave to my fellow Canucks! 

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.