Fri, Oct 4, 1:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: sav dragon lady hair invisible

AetherDream ( ) posted Fri, 21 September 2012 at 7:38 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:25 PM

Okay, I have loaded the sav dragon lady hair, but it is invisible. This makes it extremly difficult to pose the hair as I cannot see it until I render it. Does anyone know how to make it visible. I have checked the files to ensure that they are all loaded. I am using pp12.

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

willyb53 ( ) posted Fri, 21 September 2012 at 7:47 PM

I dont have that item, but you might try selecting the item and then 'Display>Element Style>Silhoette

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 21 September 2012 at 11:13 PM

Switch to SreeD software display engine, or modify transparency display in preview render settings, or change transparency setting for materials in material room, or switch to various display style settings according to taste.

Medzinatar ( ) posted Sat, 22 September 2012 at 12:07 AM

The hair comes as conforming hair and prop hair.

I have tried both under OpenGL and Sreed and cannot duplicate your problem.

There may be some problem with the drivers for your video adapter

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 22 September 2012 at 3:32 PM

I just bought the hair but haven't installed it.  However, I use Poser 6 and Poser 12 is quirky and very different.

I agree about right clicking on the work window and changing the OpenGL and SreeD thingy. And updating your drivers.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 22 September 2012 at 10:09 PM

try applying a texture to it from one of the mat pose files.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 23 September 2012 at 6:04 PM

I ended up re-downloading the product and reloading it and it is fixed now. I am not sure what was wrong but I can only think that there was something corrupted in the orignial download. Thank you to everyone who answered the post.

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

gloomy007 ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2012 at 12:18 PM

One trick I use to pose hair, and other things ( props, jewlery) that are coming close to the bosy is changing dispaly to wireframe.

I find the textured mose not really acurate, and very often I end up with hair in the shoulders, or my figure floating, or feet in the ground. Find wireframe a lot more acurate ;)

DAZ Studio Coordinator.

You can contact me in english.

Jij kan mij berichtje sturen in Nederlands,

Mozesz sie ze mna skontaktowac po Polsku

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.