Mon, Sep 9, 8:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser Python Scripting

Welcome to the Poser Python Scripting Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

Poser Python Scripting F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 5:10 pm)

We now have a ProPack Section in the Poser FreeStuff.
Check out the new Poser Python Wish List thread. If you have an idea for a script, jot it down and maybe someone can write it. If you're looking to write a script, check out this thread for useful suggestions.

Also, check out the official Python site for interpreters, sample code, applications, cool links and debuggers. This is THE central site for Python.

You can now attach text files to your posts to pass around scripts. Just attach the script as a txt file like you would a jpg or gif. Since the forum will use a random name for the file in the link, you should give instructions on what the file name should be and where to install it. Its a good idea to usually put that info right in the script file as well.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: idea for a python script....for snarly etc maybe

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2012 at 5:44 PM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

my idea came from a script from snarly, i cant remember the script name but it is the one that locks the current selection when using the morphing tool.My idea is that when using the morphing tool not only can you lock the selected figure but also you have a "collide against" option that when pushing or pulling the mesh you are locked on the polys will not go through the collide against figure, this would make it easy to push clothes against the body....

is this possible?

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

foxylady1 ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2012 at 6:33 PM

I don't know the answer, but I hope it is.  It would be a fantastic script to have.

PhilC ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2012 at 7:07 PM

Holding down the shift key locks the selection.

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2012 at 7:37 PM

but it would be nice and faster if you could just push a lump/bump on an item of clothing until it collides with the figure,and so easy to make the clothing fit better to any body shape

shedofjoy ( ) posted Sat, 29 September 2012 at 7:38 PM

i think snarlys script is called focuser?

Biscuits ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2012 at 7:02 AM · edited Tue, 16 October 2012 at 7:04 AM

Attached Link: Keep Focus

It's called Keep Focus and it's available at Snarly's site.

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.