Wed, Oct 2, 8:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: V4 parts missing on parts tree

LanceB ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2012 at 11:06 PM · edited Fri, 09 August 2024 at 10:25 PM

When I load pzzs with v4.2 I am getting the figure without collar and shoulder on the parts tree, it shows the body part on the screen but I can't click on it  to adjust the part and it doesn't show on the tree. What is the best way to correct this?

I have reloaded v4.2 as a "change figure" but that is a pain and changes the texture back to V4.2 basic texture.

I thought maybe Poser Pro 2012 somehow had lost the internal reference to the part but is there a way to just load the reference to the missing part?

I even thought about reinstalling V4.2 but I am having difficulty because it will only let me install to the "application executable" which is not the V4 runtime where v4.2 is installed. Any help?

Lance

Poser Pro 2012 Installed on the second of two partitioned internal drives. "E" drive is the poser program drive. "F" drive is the poser projects file.

willyb53 ( ) posted Tue, 16 October 2012 at 11:23 PM

Change the Hierarchiacl Threshold on General Preferences-Interface Tab

I have mine set to 40

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.