Fri, Oct 4, 12:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Trying to download Service Release 9.1?

MikeMoss ( ) posted Wed, 28 November 2012 at 1:00 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 8:59 AM

Hi

Poser keeps popping up a Windows that says I should update.

I'm at SR 3.

I went to the site and tried to download the new one, but it keeps saying that it can't confirm the serial number.

I have the right number I finally made a clip of it right off the loading screen.

Anyone else have this problem, I can't find anyplace at Smith Micro to resolve this.

The only link I found led to a dead end.

I like to keep my stuff up to date.

I seem to rememger having a problem like this last time but I was able to resolve it then.

Mike

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?

markschum ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2012 at 6:35 PM

I onlly see a sr 3.1 update for Poser 9. it gives a link https://support.smithmicro.com/

if you still have a problem downloading it.  It gives this update as Version: 9.0.3.23027

MikeMoss ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2012 at 11:09 PM · edited Thu, 29 November 2012 at 11:13 PM

Hi

Yes I have poser 9.

I've been to that page, when you click my serial number doesn't take, it says make sure you typed it right.

When you hit the link for if this doesn't work click here, it says this page no longer exists.

I guess I'll just forget it.

I have update 3 installed, so 3.1 must be the new one.

I hate it when the support is so bad that you can't get any answers.

Why make it so hard to get an update anyway.

Who is going to download an update that doesn't have a installed copy of Poser anyway.

I'll give it one more try.

Mike

MikeMoss ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2012 at 11:33 PM

Back again.

I finally got it to work.

I don't know why, I put in the same serial number that it kept rejection last night.

I have it in a document, I'm no typing it, I just copy and paste it in.

I just noticed that I put Service releast 9.1 in the head line. LOL

I ment poser 9 service release 3.1.

Mike

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.