Sat, Oct 5, 6:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: Ana LookUp-Down

jancory ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2012 at 9:22 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

i have unhidden Ana's LookUp-Down dial in her head (eye expressions) but it doesn't work.  works fine in the individual eyes but i'd like it in the head list so i can do both eyes at once.  anybody have any suggestions?

lost in the wilderness

Poser 13, Poser11,  Win7Pro 64, now with 24GB ram

ooh! i guess i can add my new render(only) machine!  Win11, I7, RTX 3060 12GB

My Freebies

geep ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2012 at 12:36 PM

FBM? 😄

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

smallspace ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2012 at 12:51 PM

In 2012 you shouldn't need to use a full body morph. You simply need to set up a control parameter in the head, then teach it what morphs to control, and what value in the control = what value in each morph.

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

jancory ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2012 at 1:07 PM

well, LookSide-Side is in the head actor, so seems like LookUp-Down should go there too.  i discovered the dial is in base Alyson2 but is set to visible 0 & limits are set to 0 min & max.  just making it visible & changing the limits didn't seem to affect all the pieces of the movement.  according to the dependancy editor it needs to control Blink, EyelidBottomUp-Down, EyelidTopUp-Down, leftEyeUp-Down, &rightEyeUp-Down.

been attempting to make a pose that'll turn the dial visible (1), set the limits to -1 & 1, & control all the dependancies but not having much luck.

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

jancory ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2012 at 1:30 PM

file_489411.txt

ok, after a restart this pose seems to work for me.  feedback welcome.

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

Teyon ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2012 at 3:57 PM

In Alyson 2 the look up/down and side to side work. Not sure what reason Gabe would have had to hide/turn them permanently off. Odd.

jancory ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2012 at 4:39 PM

not on my poser machine now but tomorrow i'll look into the cr2's further.  maybe my installation is borked.

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

Letterworks ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2012 at 4:51 PM

I helped gabe with organizing some of Anastasia's dials and take the responcibility formissing the dial in the head group, not sure why the limits were set tho, may just have been a mistake that was missed when we tested it.

ATM Gabe's on vacation somewhere in Europe backpacking and with only extremely limited internet access. I'll make a note of this and he will probably add it to his list of updates for Anastasia. I think he has some others in mind as well but I'm not sure what they are.

Teyon ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2012 at 5:54 PM

Cool.

JohnDoe641 ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2012 at 11:23 PM

Ha, I never noticed that you couldn't look up and down!

Well, bh seems very good at supporting his products, so I have faith that it'll be added back in and working soon. :D

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2012 at 1:53 AM

I think Blackhearted mentioned an Anastasia update in pasing. His product support is second to none, especially updates to a near perfect product.

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2012 at 7:36 AM

Quote - In Alyson 2 the look up/down and side to side work. Not sure what reason Gabe would have had to hide/turn them permanently off. Odd.

Alysons original eye centers are seriously messed up.  They do not rotate on their center axis but rather in a lopsided way causing them to rotate/bulge out of her head.  Base Alyson then has head morphs to compensate for the eyes moving forward.  

The new anastasia update has some eye/eyelid fixes and they were not possible to implement without fixing the eye centers and then disabling the Alyson look up/down dial and its associated head MORPH. As stated in the readme,  this also allows other morphers and addon creators to morph around the eye area without encountering the same problem. 

Nerd helped with the fix and he could give more technical details. 

So its not a case of me breaking anything,  but quite the opposite. 

Im currently in Montenegró and have flaky internet,  and im typing this on a phone,  but ill be back online proper within a few days. 

Cheers, 

Gabriel

jancory ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2012 at 7:46 AM

ah, that makes perfect sense.  thank you for taking time out of your vacation to clear that up.  now go back & enjoy your time away!

lost in the wilderness

My Freebies

vilters ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2012 at 8:10 AM

@ Blackhearted

Sir, you have my deepest and fullest respect for the way you enhance, and support your product.
My best regards, and Happy Posering,
Tony

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

Blackhearted ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2012 at 11:01 AM

:)

Thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.