Fri, Sep 20, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:19 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: undressed clothes

cosmo71 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2012 at 4:48 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:31 AM

hi there, I am looking for some different undressed clothes with different morphs that one can position in a scene like:

messy on the ground (every flat ground also like a bed, chair, table)

messy hanging down from hooks (or other items)

holding in hands

the clothes should be for male and female (fitting to a figure is not required):

jeans and jeans shorts

t-shirts

sweaters

socks

different bra`s

different panties

belts

and what ever else :)

(it should be possible to add textures from clothes the figure in the scene wears)

cosmo

markschum ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2012 at 1:46 PM

import the obj for any clothing. In the cloth room set up a simulation with collision to the ground and turn on self collision. Start the simulation with the clothes just above the ground and at an angle to it.

Run the simulation and check the result. If it looks ok , export an obj of the clothes at the frame you like. It can be imported againn and saved as a prop.

If you dont use self collision the cloth makes a flat puddle.

You can use a prop table or chair to make "draped over chair, thrown on table etc"

cosmo71 ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2013 at 11:35 AM

Quote - import the obj for any clothing. In the cloth room set up a simulation with collision to the ground and turn on self collision. Start the simulation with the clothes just above the ground and at an angle to it.

Run the simulation and check the result. If it looks ok , export an obj of the clothes at the frame you like. It can be imported againn and saved as a prop.

If you dont use self collision the cloth makes a flat puddle.

You can use a prop table or chair to make "draped over chair, thrown on table etc"

sorry, I have no cloth room, I work with daz :)

FSMCDesigns ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2013 at 5:40 PM

Quote - sorry, I have no cloth room, I work with daz :)

Download some of the free dynamic items from the Optitex site and do the same thing, drape to the floor or in a hand.

Regards, Michael

My DeviantArt page

brite ( ) posted Sun, 31 March 2013 at 12:53 PM

Hi Cosmo,

The replies you got were helpful (I had never heard of Optitex!) but I think

I know what you really want: modeled dropped clothes! I'm not a ZBrush

expert, but this program would be very suitable to create such things. Like

you, I'd be willing to pay for a nice varied set that can be textured! Hope 

someone who has the skills & software picks up this request!

Best wishes,

Brite

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.