Thu, Sep 19, 10:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: More sales!

Wonderland ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2013 at 5:19 PM · edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 8:58 PM

Not that I want to spend more money because I'm sooo broke after the December sales, but I'm actually having withdrawal from checking every day to see what vendors are on sale! Maybe if there was ONE item on sale for 50% off or more every day instead of whole vendor stores, continually throughout the year, kind of like the old Daz fast grab, maybe it could be a good fix for Poser addicts like me... If any Renderosoity marketing people happen to read this, just a suggestion...

ART BY ALICIA HOLLINGER

www.AliciaHollinger.com
FACEBOOK: Alicia's Page TWITTER: @AliciaHollinger INSTAGRAM: @AliciaHollinger

Janl ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2013 at 8:30 PM

I know what you mean. I actually got "sale burn out" towards the end of last month but I still came looking to see what was on sale today. :lol: I'm not complaining because I could do with a bit of a rest. 😊

grichter ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2013 at 9:23 PM

Ditto. December for me was a race to the bottom. Wishlist or bank account gets to Zero first :)

Gary

"Those who lose themselves in a passion lose less than those who lose their passion"

Janl ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2013 at 9:28 PM · edited Tue, 01 January 2013 at 9:30 PM

By the way, it is not exactly a sale but there is a nice 20% off coupon valid until January 3rd.

Quote - From now through Thursday, January 3rd at 11:59pm (cst) the Renderosity MarketPlace Staff is offering the Community a chance to save 20% on your next purchase of $13 or more.

Not sure if this is just for Prime members or not though.

hornet3d ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2013 at 4:45 AM

Quote - By the way, it is not exactly a sale but there is a nice 20% off coupon valid until January 3rd.

Quote - From now through Thursday, January 3rd at 11:59pm (cst) the Renderosity MarketPlace Staff is offering the Community a chance to save 20% on your next purchase of $13 or more.

Not sure if this is just for Prime members or not though.

Nope, the email says all members and with a qualifying purchase price of just $13 it is a good start to the New Year.

Like others I went mad with the 50% sale but still managed to use the voucher yesterday and there is still a day to go.  Mind you the Monthly Render Rewards were wlecome, at least it will give my bank balance a rest for a day or so,

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

Janl ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2013 at 6:55 AM

Thanks for the clarification. The coupon will help the Render Rewards go even further! :)

Wonderland ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2013 at 2:11 PM

Yeah, I know about the coupon...  Was in bed with my iPad till 2:00 AM scouring new sales trying to narrow down what else I can afford which is really nothing. Everything goes to this CGI addiction! I'm trying to come up with ideas to become a vendor here so at least it will help pay for future products...  And start making more money off my art!

ART BY ALICIA HOLLINGER

www.AliciaHollinger.com
FACEBOOK: Alicia's Page TWITTER: @AliciaHollinger INSTAGRAM: @AliciaHollinger

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.