Mon, Oct 21, 5:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: Er Mer Gersh...Having fun with Poser again!

Photopium ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2013 at 3:09 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 6:50 AM

All thanks to the beautiful new Marilyn clone in the marketplace.  Thanks StudioArtVartanien! 

Haven't messed around in Poser since the twins were born, and maybe long before that.  I'd say I've been away for a year, and bored with it for 2.  

It's funny what you forget.

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2013 at 3:53 PM

Hey William

Nice to see you back. I'm a StudioArtVartanian fan-I'll have to take a look

ashley9803 ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2013 at 4:02 PM

Yeh...it's quite well done. Even without the hair and makeup it's still a very nice character. But the name?.....does she hang around the docks?

SAV Marina

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2013 at 10:49 PM

Good to see you again, William.

WandW ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2013 at 5:17 PM

Great to see ya', Bloody Bill... 😄

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2013 at 5:27 PM

I have a friend named Marina. Oddly enough-it turns out that she already heard all of those jokes. And I thought I was the first to bring them to her attention. :-)

Quote - Yeh...it's quite well done. Even without the hair and makeup it's still a very nice character. But the name?.....does she hang around the docks?

SAV Marina

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2013 at 5:34 PM

Been awhile since I've looked at SAV. Some new characters. Might have to pick them up!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.