Fri, Oct 4, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Photograph was chosen

MrsLubner ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2013 at 5:45 PM · edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 8:39 AM

One of my photographs was chosen by SilverTribe.com for their new on-line video ad.  Not that in the 2 seconds the collage of winners appears can you notice any one of the photos individually, but it was nice to be chosen anyway. :-)

You can view the ad if you wish at

http://www.silvertribe.com/2013-Casting-Call-Video?utm_source=bm23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+Check+Out+The+New+Commercial!&utm_content=Image+-+Check+Out+The+New+Commercial!&utm_campaign=ST+Casting+Call+Email+-+Wave+2

but if you don't watch it, I'm ok with that.  For me, its just knowing one of my shots was chosen and being able to tell people about it. :-)

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

costapanos ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2013 at 8:26 PM

Well, I am very proud of you Hon!  Congratulations Well deserved. Happy Jig for you! 

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan a pleasuredome erect

ejn ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2013 at 2:43 AM

Excellent news and a big well done.

helanker ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2013 at 3:11 AM

Congratulations, PK. That must be a great feeling :) Unfortunately   I never found it :(, but they do have alot of interesting jewels.  I liked their Native Pottery the most :)

kgb224 ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2013 at 9:32 AM

Congratulations PK.

God Bless.

camera ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2013 at 9:50 AM

Did not see it but you were awarded which is good enough for me  

MrsLubner ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2013 at 9:07 PM

Thanks, y'all. I felt pretty good about it even if it is hidden in a collage with a bunch of other winners. Fact is, it was good enough to make the line up and that felt good.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2013 at 8:22 AM

Well done PK!!! :):)

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

auntietk ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2013 at 12:01 AM

Congratulations!  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.