Wed, Sep 18, 6:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:30 pm)

Subject: Looking for Batch Render Generator

GaryChildress ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2013 at 4:23 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 4:25 PM

I have Windows 7 and Poser 9.

Is there a python utilty out there which will allow me to set up batch renders? I used to use BatchGen but it doesn't appear to work with my new computer. Anyone know of a newer batch generator out there?

Thanks.

Please visit My 3D Freebies

Thank you for your patronage!

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2013 at 6:42 PM
Site Admin

Look under partners>Dimensions3d for "render scene" you can set it up to render several scenes.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

GaryChildress ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2013 at 10:14 PM · edited Mon, 11 February 2013 at 10:21 PM

Thanks for the reply.

Hmmm. I see the thing but am not sure how to use it the way I want to. Basically this is what I want to be able to do and I used to be able to do it with BatchGen.

I have 56 different poser files to render. Each file has 10-15 frames. Each file needs to be rendered in a separate folder (meaning 56 different folders) as BMP files. I'd like to be able to click a button or whatever and have all 56 files render to all 56 folders overnight.

Is that possible with this "Render Scene" utility? So far I tried it once and it doesn't seem to render all 15 frames but rather just the 1st frame of each file. :(

GaryChildress ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2013 at 8:49 PM

I take it no one has any recommendations? :(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.