Sun, Oct 6, 8:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: A few color tweaks...

RodS ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2013 at 11:20 PM · edited Tue, 02 April 2013 at 11:22 PM

Yeah, the last bot I got was at 4:04PM - I checked the little notification icon, and there have been numerouns uploads from faved artists..

Stacy - are you still reading this?? Does anybody at Rendo give a hoot about those uf us that still choose to remain - AND STILL PURCHASE PRODUCTS in your marketplace??

On February 28, you said, "YAY:)  It's a slow process but we will get there. Just bear with us and when we are finished with it , greatness:)"

We're still waiting for the "greatness."

You have been asked repeatedly by many of us to do something about the tiny text boxes, but they still remain tiny. Are we all supposed to dump IE and use Chrome just because the text box can be expanded in Chrome? Is it really THAT difficult to fix this problem??

And now, we are not getting email notifications when gallery images are posted. How many months are we going to have to wait until this 'insignificant' problem is fixed?

Are you trying to drive members away? If so, that's about the only thing this "Improvement" to the site has done with any kind of efficiency.

There are many of us (again, who BUY PRODUCTS) who have tried to be patient with this disaster of an 'improvement.' But many of us are finding our patience is wearing rather thin.

If you want us to all go away, just say so. We'll take our art, our loyalty, and our money elsewhere.

I love Rendo, I love all the great friends I've made here, and this site has been a wonderful 'home' in cyberspace. But lately it just seems like the powers-that-be at Rendo really couldn't care less about the community they have fostered over the years. If this is what Rendo is going to be from now on, I guess I'll just have to pack up and move elsewhere.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2013 at 11:25 PM

Got a bot on this thread when Rod posted, but so far nothing else.  (More have shown up on my on-site notifications page, though.)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

RodS ( ) posted Tue, 02 April 2013 at 11:39 PM · edited Tue, 02 April 2013 at 11:41 PM

Yeah, Tara, I'm getting the forum notifications via e-mail, but not gallery posts, faves, etc.

I'm getting pretty fed up with this non-responsiveness from Rendo's admin people. It's like they just don't give a D### anymore.. Unless you happen to be a top vendor - when one of them posts a message it gets answered right away...

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2013 at 12:02 AM

I wouldn't blame the site admins ... Renderosity is owned by another company (Bondware) and my 35 years of office-y experience tells me that shit always comes from on high!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

RodS ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2013 at 12:08 AM

LOL - Yeah, and guess who's at the bottom of the ladder?? :-D You're right about that, Tara...

Whoever it is.... I just wish they'd get thier S**T together.... ;-P

RodS ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2013 at 1:29 AM

Looks like the e-bots are working again.... Thank you!!!

Now, can we pleeeeeeeeeeease get those tiny text boxes fixed? Pretty please, with a cherry on top??

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 03 April 2013 at 11:38 AM

Yup ... got bots this morning.  :)  Yay!  :)  Thanks!

IO4 ( ) posted Tue, 30 April 2013 at 12:42 AM

Hi, is there any chance the link colour on Renderosity can be changed, or a different shade of blue used? It really does not show up well agains the current grey background. Does whoever designed the colour scheme know anything about colour and useability?  This is basics in good web design. The white for general text works great because of the contrast to the background colour.

Perhaps they should read this article:

http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200709/10_colour_contrast_checking_tools_to_improve_the_accessibility_of_your_design/

Beginners tutorials for Bryce

Bryce Arena

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.