Fri, Oct 4, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Delete Runtimes from Library in PP2012

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2013 at 7:55 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 8:19 PM

I know - being lazy - RFM. BUT my list of Runtimes in the Library is a mess. How can I clean it up? Where is that list stored so I can edit it? Thank you.

JoePublic ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2013 at 8:16 PM · edited Fri, 01 March 2013 at 8:20 PM

Standard installation PP2012 on Windows 7 64

C:Users-YourUserName-AppData-Roaming-Poser Pro-L-LibraryPrefs.xml

But DO make a backup before you edit that list.

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2013 at 8:30 PM

Oh... I am in Windows 8. I think the trouble is something to do with Roaming Data. I have multiple instances of my main Runtime but they have different contents.... a real muddle.

JoePublic ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2013 at 8:47 PM

Hmm, at least the name should still be the same.

There's hardly anything in my PP-2012 runtime and all my content is spread over a couple dozend small runtimes.

I'd simply copy over all content of those multiple main runtimes into a single one, delete the duplicates and then sort that runtime out.

Perhaps delete older versions of Poser and just keep a runtime for legacy figures. (Still have a small Poser 4 runtime for nostalgic reasons)

"EVERYTHING" by voidtools.com is a great search engine to find stuff on a Windows machine FAST.

Couldn't be without it.

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2013 at 9:03 PM

I seem to recall there is an init file somewhere that has the Libary Runtime list... just can't recall where.

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2013 at 9:46 PM

Thanks JoePublic. I hate that Roaming folder :)

Problem fixed.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.