Fri, Sep 20, 4:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: poser 10 hair

woodcarver2 ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2013 at 4:37 PM · edited Tue, 20 August 2024 at 2:40 AM

file_494859.jpg

help anyone, I just got the new poser 10.  I am a Daz user but don't hold that against  me . I am trying to learn poser. my question is when I load hair it comes in a kind of a wire frame. hard to see what it looks like till I render it . is there some setting some place that will fix that or what. every thing else loads ok and I can see what I have on the person or scene. seems that only hair comes in that way . If I can figure out how to upload a photo I willl try and show you .

thanks for any help

woody2

woodcarver2 ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2013 at 4:39 PM

file_494860.jpg

this is how it looks after a simple render i'm ok with that . butr would like to see it before it renders

woody2

Medzinatar ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2013 at 5:04 PM

file_494861.jpg

Select the hair and choose display mode as in attached picture

vilters ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2013 at 5:37 PM

Or you can right click on it and change it in the right click menu.

Welcome to Poser

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

woodcarver2 ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2013 at 7:41 PM

file_494863.jpg

ok I tried both ways and no go as you can. I took a photo of what I got didnt see the elements line only the figure style. so I check Texture shaded but didnt do anything for it

thanks

woody2 

Medzinatar ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2013 at 7:49 PM

make sure the hair is selected and not some body part

woodcarver2 ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2013 at 7:55 PM

ok I think I have it now. i just reloaded the hair and not it showes so guess that was what it needed.  Thanks for the help I might get to were I like pose more then Daz.  will see.

thanks again

woody2

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 30 May 2013 at 9:12 PM

Quote - ok I think I have it now. i just reloaded the hair and not it showes so guess that was what it needed.  Thanks for the help I might get to were I like pose more then Daz.  will see.

I started with Studio too.  Enjoy... 😄

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

RorrKonn ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2013 at 1:18 AM

Quote - ok I think I have it now. i just reloaded the hair and not it showes so guess that was what it needed.  Thanks for the help I might get to were I like pose more then Daz.  will see.

thanks again

woody2

If you wanted DAS Studio Pro 4.6 = You would need Poser Pro 14.

============================================================ 

The Artist that will fight for decades to conquer their media.
Even if you never know their name ,your know their Art.
Dark Sphere Mage Vengeance

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.