Sun, Oct 6, 6:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Got any Dawn renders you want to share?

pigfish9 ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2013 at 5:00 PM

No.  I'm a die-hard Poser user.  I've never been able to figure out DS and love both the dynamic cloth and hair rooms in Poser.  I'm just currently in the transition between not being able to work and actually receiving a disability pension so I can't spend as much on Poser as I used to.  Your morphs are in my cart for when I can spend again.  I really want the stand-alone texture converter when it comes out, too.

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2013 at 10:15 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_498230.jpg

Okay, here we go......

Not quite naked Dawn, outside a temple, with a big sword, sunning her butt!!!! LOL.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2013 at 3:53 PM

Also uploaded in the gallery...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

StarLabz ( ) posted Sun, 15 September 2013 at 8:45 PM

Attached Link: Teen Dawn

Just uploaded my attempt at making HiveWire's Dawn into a teen character.  The pic is in my gallery but i will put it up here as well.  let me know how you like it.

Teen Dawn

Eric Walters ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2013 at 11:39 PM · edited Mon, 16 September 2013 at 11:40 PM

A unique face indeed! If the eyes were larger I'd say she resembles a friend of mine.

Quote - Also uploaded in the gallery...

DCArt ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2013 at 12:14 AM

file_498268.jpg

Here's one I just added to my gallery.

Vaskania ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2013 at 1:00 AM

file_498269.jpg

I posted this one at H3D some time ago. The char is 3DSublime's Andrea.

-----sig-----
Daz, Blender, Affinity, Substance, Unity, Python, C#

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2013 at 11:30 AM

file_498335.jpg

Just a simple render using the Starter Morphs to change Dawn's face shape. 

Created a clone for her in DAZ Studio so all the hair I have in my library auto fits to her perfectly!  YAY! 

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2013 at 11:55 AM

file_498337.jpg

Still playing!!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2013 at 6:34 PM

file_498343.jpg

I'm also playing. With the Texture Converter and my Dawn130 morphs. And the Reality/Lux thingie...

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

willyb53 ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2013 at 9:26 PM

file_498347.jpg

Dawn exercisng ;)

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

Maevryn ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2013 at 10:32 PM

file_498348.jpg

Just playing around with some new morphs  from MEC4D =)

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2013 at 11:59 PM

That's so hilarious that you posted yours just after Willy posted hi!  lmao

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2013 at 6:41 AM

My newest.. after 12 hours in Lux render L It could be better, but I got tired of waiting.
Grace for V4 converted with the Texture Converter. Morphs from my Dawn130 pack. Wild Hair.

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2013 at 7:19 AM

Very nice!

BTW, it's good to see you back. 8-)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2013 at 3:39 PM

Quote - Very nice!

Thanks :) It's good to BE back. I don't think I realised how much I've missed making pictures.

(of course, I didn't totally abandon that while I was away from Poser. I just made them out of food instead ;)):

Bento # 1010

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2013 at 5:46 PM
Site Admin

Those are neat. You are quite talented in many ways.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2013 at 6:40 PM

Quote - > Quote - Very nice!

Thanks :) It's good to BE back. I don't think I realised how much I've missed making pictures.

(of course, I didn't totally abandon that while I was away from Poser. I just made them out of food instead ;)):

Bento # 1010

VERY cool!!!! Man, I've been on a diet for 6 weeks. Now I'm really hungry! LOL

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2013 at 7:37 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2013 at 7:39 PM

Hehe well.. I made the bento lunches for my kid while she was at school. Then she went away one year for boarding school and came home a health freak.. one of those who thinks carbs are lethal L So.. no more rice for her. And thus.. no need for bento :( I miss making them. But I must admit I don't miss HAVING to come up with some design every evening...

They're all here if anyone are interested. Not all are equally elaborate, and the puny beginning.. is.. cringeworthy L

And to not keep this totally OT.. here's my latest Dawn pic:

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2013 at 11:08 AM

file_498390.jpg

A closeup of her face:  

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2013 at 2:29 PM

Wow! I've made some extreme morphs for Dawn-but I've never made her into realistic Bento Boxes. Excellent Renders Trekkie! :-)

Quote - > Quote - > Quote - Very nice!

Bento # 1010

VERY cool!!!! Man, I've been on a diet for 6 weeks. Now I'm really hungry! LOL

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2013 at 2:34 PM

file_498393.jpg

OUCH! "Whoops! Who me?" It wasn't MY practice arrow that hit the mayor in the butt!" :-) Made an expression morph for the eyebrows. All the shaping is mine via Zbrush with default Dawn.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2013 at 3:52 PM

Hahaha Eric!

And that arrow pic is priceless! "I think the stain will come off, don't you...?"

Love her Betty Boop eyes! 

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2013 at 6:35 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2013 at 6:36 PM

I decided to kill two birds with one stone today. Try out my new Reality Paint and compre it to Blacksmith (I like it but .. the interface takes time getting used to) AND make a Big Bertha morph for Dawn. So with that done.. here she is:

She'll be in Free Stuff here as soon as she's accepted, and she's already available on my own homepage

(PMD injection morph ONLY. No texture or hair)

willyb53 ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2013 at 11:56 PM

file_498396.jpg

One more now that I am familiar with the texture transfer program :D

Dawn with V4 Natasha Elite texture

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

raven ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 10:42 AM

TG, I imagine that's how Leia might look these days in the new Star Wars movies ! :)

false1 ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 10:55 AM

Quote - A closeup of her face:

Now THAT'S some beautiful dark brown skin. Is that RawArts character? If so I'll buy it right away.

My DeviantArt Gallery

My Website

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 11:04 AM

yes it's Kerri. With my own morph.

StarLabz ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 11:36 AM

file_498404.jpg

I have another take on my teen characters for Dawn.  I will upload them to my gallery soon.

StarLabz ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 11:37 AM

file_498405.jpg

And the full character pose.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 11:48 AM

She's really cute, M8trix. Although I'd say with those front teeth she's closer to pre teen than teen. Still very cute :)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 12:53 PM

file_498407.jpg

Dawn with Lillith expansion for V4.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 1:57 PM

file_498408.jpg

Doe for Dawn - Poser Version:-

http://www.sharecg.com/v/72133/view/11/Poser/Doe-for-Dawn-Poser-Edition

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 3:47 PM

file_498411.jpg

Doe for Dawn again.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 8:10 PM

Quote - Doe for Dawn again.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

I had to download Doe.. she's absolutely gorgeous!  I would have gladly paid money for her, and think she's a very generous freebie!  What a gorgeous girl and your render is just amazing!

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2013 at 8:12 PM

Quote - Hehe well.. I made the bento lunches for my kid while she was at school. Then she went away one year for boarding school and came home a health freak.. one of those who thinks carbs are lethal L So.. no more rice for her. And thus.. no need for bento :( I miss making them. But I must admit I don't miss HAVING to come up with some design every evening...

They're all here if anyone are interested. Not all are equally elaborate, and the puny beginning.. is.. cringeworthy L

And to not keep this totally OT.. here's my latest Dawn pic:

That's a gorgeous character, definitely on my 'buy' list after payday.  The end of the month can't come quick enough!

I love your morphs Trekkie Girl.. awesome to see shapes and morphs for my new fav. runtime gal!  :)

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 23 September 2013 at 5:18 PM

file_498457.jpg

Time for my dark side to start coming out!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

meatSim ( ) posted Wed, 25 September 2013 at 2:05 AM

file_498490.JPG

Just goofing around with the reality paint texture transformer utility

vintorix ( ) posted Wed, 25 September 2013 at 2:26 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2013 at 2:27 AM

file_498492.jpg

Dawn dress from Marvelous Designer rendered in Poser Pro 2014

eblank ( ) posted Wed, 25 September 2013 at 3:15 PM

file_498499.jpg

Big Bertha - thanks for this morph!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 02 October 2013 at 6:57 AM

Aww she's cute L

Here's another black Dawn. It was mostly a "can this be done properly?" test with Reality and Lux and black skin. But I finally nailed the "recipe"

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 17 October 2013 at 2:59 PM · edited Thu, 17 October 2013 at 3:00 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

file_498906.jpg

Time to get spooky!!! Lol.

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 17 October 2013 at 2:59 PM · edited Thu, 17 October 2013 at 3:00 PM

file_498907.jpg

Stay down!!!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Thu, 17 October 2013 at 3:01 PM

file_498908.jpg

Just posing!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Eric Walters ( ) posted Sat, 09 November 2013 at 3:43 PM

file_499364.jpg

Here's a morph I made....actually, I made several morphs-this is a pleasing combination.

722 ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2013 at 8:14 AM · edited Sun, 15 December 2013 at 8:21 AM

file_500183.jpg

Just Got PP2014 testing it out with GoZB And Dawn Making My own Morphs PP 2014 Awsome ZB4 R6 Awesome Dawn sweet girl ill treat her with love, next how to bring more detal into the mophs

722 ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2013 at 8:16 AM · edited Sun, 15 December 2013 at 8:21 AM

file_500186.jpg

Here the front

722 ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2013 at 8:51 AM

file_500189.jpg

Heres an angled Wip

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2013 at 10:38 AM

She looks amazing!  Great work there 722!

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

EClark1894 ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2013 at 11:35 AM

Wow! RAMWolf, hardly ever see you prowling these forums. Unfortunately since the split I don't frequent the DAZ forums much, and I just lurk occasionally around the HiveWire forums. Nice to see you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.