Tue, Oct 1, 9:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 9:13 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Tired of Runtime Problems that should have been solved during testing

OFWDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2013 at 6:45 AM · edited Tue, 13 August 2024 at 3:20 PM

I have tons of Rosity items in my various runtimes but I'm really getting tired of continually running into loading issues...making poser freeze up because files cannot be found..then having to search and search some more to figure out where the file might be and what name the creator gave it...

These issues should be addressed during testing and shouldn't be showing up with shocking frequency on the consumer end...

Please, please please step up your testing process so that these issues are eliminated

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2013 at 10:51 AM

Hi. 

If you would, please you send me an email at jennblake@renderosity.com with any products you are having issues with. We have been trying to increase our testing and product quality lately, and we do not want things to just go unnoticed. If you have specific products you can point out? And then I can see if they are items recently released, and who was assigned to test them. 

Thank you.

JennBlake

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.