Sat, Oct 5, 8:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 11:28 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: order hiccup - showing as not paid

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 01 November 2013 at 2:28 AM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 2:34 AM

seems to be stuck .. I used store credit, and its shown as debited. But the page /store hiccuped and crashed Chrome during checkout. So I figure something got broken in there somplace.

Lyrra

TinaK ( ) posted Fri, 01 November 2013 at 9:18 AM

Hi Lyrra,

I am not showing a payment from Paypal for this order.  Did they send you a transaction ID#?

If you have that I would be able to verify your payment.

Or we could cancel the unpaid order and you try again.  Next step you could also do is to 

log into your paypal account and choose the SEND MONEY option. 

Send the amount due to payments@renderosity.com

Be sure to include your Renderosity order ID number and/or your Renderosity username so we are sure to apply payment to the correct order/customer.

Once you have completed the payment through paypal, send an email to store@renderosity.com letting us know your payment has been sent and we will go verify receipt of payment and manually mark your order as paid so that you can download your items.

Please let me know which direction you would like to proceed regarding this order.

Thanks

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 01 November 2013 at 11:06 AM

TinaK

I used store credit. There should have been no payment sent to paypal.

having checked I think I found the issue ... super bad timing. lol  I think my account here cleared, with the money sent out via paypal just as I was attempting to buy something.  er.  Awkward.  I'll try poking the paypal payment thing, see if that does anything.

Lyrra

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 01 November 2013 at 11:10 AM

ok the order is showing as 0 balance on this side, all paid up .. but the paypal order number shows the full balance. I must have got the timing exactly wrong lol

and the money isnt at paypal yet .. so either you can cancel the order or hold it for however long it takes paypal to decide I have money. Not sure how the store prefers to handle this sort of thing

Lyrra

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.