Tue, Oct 22, 1:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Help - still looking for a beaten & bloody texture for the P4 female

kathym ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2001 at 8:07 PM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 5:56 AM

I haven't had any luck creating my own beaten & bloody texture for the Poser 4 female :( Looks like she was in a paint fight. Haven't found one anywhere, either . . :( :( PLEASE HELP - Thanks a million.

Just enjoying the Vue. :0)

Purr3D ( ) posted Fri, 04 May 2001 at 10:07 PM

As it happens, Daio has just done one. You can see a render of it at Thralldom, in the Little 'Rotica forum, under the subject "Down, but not out". I don't klnow if she's sharing, but it can't hurt to ask.

Eshal ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2001 at 5:29 AM

I know micogames had one of a beaten woman for the p4 fem that might give you a starting place. http://www.micogames.com/ Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

ARCHITECT ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2001 at 6:45 AM

I have made one (for EVE V3) but it's not perfect; I've never finished it. I can upload the texture on my server for you if you want to have it... You may have a look here: http://www.3dxtrem.de/bilder/slave_41.jpg I won't post this texture here on renderosity ;-)))

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Sat, 05 May 2001 at 2:10 PM

I saw a picture on Renderosity of a woman who was supposed to have been beaten up, but it looked more like she had a natural piebald condition called vitiligo. There is a woman with vitiligo a few doors from where I live.

Daio ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 11:07 AM

The black and blue texture is available for sale at the Thralldom Bazaar. It includes a pre-made texture plus a do-it yourself kit that allows you to add bruises to you favorite p4 woman texture. It was created using scans of my own bruises (I have a bleeding disorder that causes me to bruise spectaculary from minor bumps) For various and obvious reasons, I doubt it will ever be made available here at 'osity. Please note: I do not in ANY way shape or form condone or approve of violence against women (or men for that matter)! But it always annoyed me that the heroine could be shown having defeated half an army of baddies and not have a mark on her while I bump into a table edge and end up with a bruise the size of a dinner platter. Well, maybe that's exaggerating a little but not much.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

kathym ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 4:28 PM

she deserves every bump, cut and scrap she acquires in the first picts (also in the first chapters of my book). Thanks for pointing me to another resource. Hopefully they find a cure for your disorder.

Just enjoying the Vue. :0)

Daio ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 5:24 PM

It's a hereditory condition so until they really good at gene-splicing.... But it's more of a nuisance than anything.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.