Sun, Sep 22, 9:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: 'Glamour' photography, mature woman.

Trevor666 ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2014 at 7:54 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:32 AM

Hi.

I'm planning to do my first solo photo shoot with a mature female model in a couple of months (when the weather improves!). I'm a lapsed amateur photographer, I have been on a few organised group shoots before. The model I have in mind works up to full nude, I was thinking of starting with fully clothed, to include outfits that would suit an older woman (50+), hopefully boots, stockings, leather &c. Then move on to topless & nude. Arty, but erotic without being explicit. Something I can frame & display. Any ideas for suitable poses? I would be mostly working indoors, but the location is isolated so outdoors is OK if weather permits.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Trevor.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.