Mon, Jul 8, 2:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 26 1:13 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Solar Explorer Model for FREE!

drawbridgep ( ) posted Wed, 12 March 2014 at 12:32 PM · edited Mon, 01 April 2024 at 1:54 PM

Attached Link: FREE Solar Explorer

file_502684.jpg

Dear Old Bryce Buddies,

I was going to upload this to the free section here.  But right now I don't want to jump through any hoops (or read any guidelines)  I'll upload it officially later.

So if anyone wants the OBJ to my last model it's available for free.  All I ask is you let me know if you post and a credit would be nice.

This is an untextured OBJ file.  It's also incomplete (the meshes don't have good names) so ytou'll have to work out a bit for yourself.  But it's FREE.  :-)  and seems to work fine in Bryce.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

TheBryster ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2014 at 8:32 AM
Forum Moderator

Many thanks!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

FranOnTheEdge ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2014 at 7:02 AM

Yes, that would be nice - it'll go nicely with Clay's Planets Series, especially if the does the tuts he talked about.

I'll look forward to that. Thanks Phil.

Measure your mind's height
by the shade it casts.

Robert Browning (Paracelsus)

Fran's Freestuff

http://franontheedge.blogspot.com/

http://www.FranOnTheEdge.com

johnyf ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2014 at 4:48 PM

Thanks Phil, looks good!

skiwillgee ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2014 at 11:58 AM

Thank you!  I am rendering a scene as I type that your model would have been a great addition.  I'll use it later.  Thank you again.

Willie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.