Thu, Sep 19, 9:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:38 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: WHY are the thumbs much bigger in my default window size... again?

Sabby ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2014 at 5:57 PM · edited Sun, 01 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

You guys did this last spring when you 'fixed' the site -- and now its back, small thumbs being stretched to larger sizes. The window size I've viewed the site at for the past year, I guess is no longer the 'right' size anymore and now the thumbs are growing to fit it... and the menu bar is wrapping around when I bring the site down smaller so that they appear the 'actual' 214 x 214 size they're supposed to be. ;/

Renderosity Store :: Daz3D Store :: Facebook

Sabby ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2014 at 6:37 PM

So I said that entire post backwards...

My window used to be a little over 1200 px wide and the thumbs appeared correctly, now I have to resize my browser to 1319 px wide in order to see the site 'correctly' -- it's now broken when I view it at 1318 px wide or smaller. I am using Chrome (latest version)~

Sabby ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2014 at 6:45 PM

AND --- nevermind ignore all of this ;) I am blonde and apparently one of my kids had zoomed in my browser by 10% and so it all looked way larger than it should. Whew! 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.