Sat, Sep 21, 2:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Free stuff section for Truespace

thunderdon ( ) posted Sun, 06 May 2001 at 12:38 AM · edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 1:18 AM

It's my hope that a free stuff section for Truespace cobs, extensions, python scripts, materials and the like will show up one day. There are many extensions made for TS that could use exposure and Renderosity might strike aa deal with some of the developers. We all need to eat!

rcook ( ) posted Sun, 06 May 2001 at 12:52 PM

Truespace Free Stuff section added.

thunderdon ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 7:00 AM

Thanks! (Hmm I've had success so far...?0 Ahhem It's my hope that a new section devoted to having others buy me stuff and, and... It worked once didn't it? Having noticed that all forums are moderated very well I'm wondering how much time( average) you spend on duties and if site has any tools, methods that help or are you on your own? Thanks thunderdon

rcook ( ) posted Mon, 07 May 2001 at 8:13 AM

Who me? I spend way too much time hanging out around here. :) As far as tools go, nope, no help really. I do most of my coding directly on the server, which means remotely logging in and running emacs or sitting at the database command line promt. Pretty much this whole site was developed that way, even back to Fur's (Roy's) days maintaining the code.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.