Thu, Sep 19, 12:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 12:45 pm)

Subject: Expression and Face aniBlocks

darquevision ( ) posted Fri, 20 June 2014 at 4:52 AM · edited Sat, 04 November 2023 at 1:20 AM

i am wondering if anyone has tried this with Poserpro? i am looking for something decent to animate expressions. talk designer for some reason is giving me serious issues plus the range to alter expressions during a voice file is very limited...(i liked mimic =O(

i dont use Dazstudio and i thought "antimate" was a for Dazstudio, but i read some specs on this and it says poser combatible.

i am wondering if the aniblocks work in poser or is it only just static expressions.

also if anyone has a better suggestion for face animation(and talking) in Poserpro please let me know.

thanks in advance

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.