Sun, Oct 6, 5:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Bald?

headwax. ( ) posted Sat, 21 June 2014 at 9:17 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 5:01 AM

Hi, just a heads up plenty of hair on sale at daz now in  the m4 v4 runout sale...

and  if you haven't been reading the blah about pc plus, you might not have a suspicion that in the future pc items won't be 1.99 any more - just a guess, so act soon

nothing ventured, nothing ventured, that's what my dog Raph says, well at least I think  that is what he is saying, he could ust be as well saying, "Can you reverse that operation the vet did on my lasy year...?"

booksbydavid ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2014 at 1:12 PM

Just went over a gathered a few scalps for myself. You never know when it might rain.

headwax. ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2014 at 3:20 PM

yes, my guess it will rain sometime this year, at least once  :)

booksbydavid ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2014 at 4:29 PM

Exactly. And now I have hair. I shall not be put down by the oppressive rain. I shall prevail against the rising tide (of rain). I have hair. If I have hair, rain is but nothing.

headwax. ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2014 at 4:31 PM

ha ha, I guess I deserve it! I have so m uch hair I have had to put of my cranial spider tattoo till next year....

booksbydavid ( ) posted Sun, 22 June 2014 at 4:44 PM

Oooo. Cranial spider tattoo! That's cool. You can have it spin you a web around your head and you will never loose your mind.

And you'll have a great insect collection. :)

It's one of those days. Heh, heh.

headwax. ( ) posted Mon, 23 June 2014 at 8:06 AM

Yes I am tweaking and tweaking ... But joy daz has "shiny sheets" on sale for only 9.95 ! I'm  going to rush over there now, so be back soon after I have explored my new shiny sheets!  Edit, am I going nuts here or is daz making better images to s ell the same stuff again to its punters ,,,,? Maybe I have missed something....  Ha just kidding I love daz..... I wonder what colours they come in!

not daz the sheets ...

headwax. ( ) posted Mon, 23 June 2014 at 8:09 AM

A specialty of the Shiny SheetZ is that they have a front and a backside that can be textured/shadered independently....

thats a quote , so sorry about that, most of my sheets only have a backside, .... That way they can sit down at least.... Imagine only having a frontside, eh? You couldn't be a plumber for example because you wouldn't have a plumbers cr..a .... Ck........  Sorry, just celebrating because it's Friday here...

manleystanley ( ) posted Mon, 23 June 2014 at 10:27 AM

Note: V4/M4 hair works quite nicly on Genesis, G2F/M; if it isn't outside autofits sphere. Meaning long hair gets mangeled.

booksbydavid ( ) posted Mon, 23 June 2014 at 10:29 AM

You had to mention plumbers, didin't you? Now, I've got that image in my head. You are evil.

And congratulations on your two sided Shiny SheetZ. Everyone needs a hobby.

Shouldn't you be getting back to tweaking.

Tweak! Tweak!

booksbydavid ( ) posted Mon, 23 June 2014 at 10:33 AM

Sorry, Stan. We both hit 'Reply' at the same time.

:)

headwax. ( ) posted Mon, 23 June 2014 at 3:33 PM

thanks for the hint on the hair and the congrats on my new shiny sheets :) !

booksbydavid ( ) posted Mon, 23 June 2014 at 11:29 PM

:)

manleystanley ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 6:49 AM · edited Tue, 24 June 2014 at 6:50 AM

Well I spent some of my voucher on reupping the Pclub; $24 I'll get back in the savings easy, started waiding through the sales pages and found 75% of the sale items were just texture sets. I'm sure that is great for people that can't do textures, but they are of no interest to me. The only textures I'm interested in are hirez skins.

Ended up buying a couple sets of clothes including the optitex cat suit.

headwax. ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 7:54 AM

Well I always buy " just in case" ... Never  no when yo will  need a size 91 pair of why fronts in medieval armour made for Vicki 4 ..... 

manleystanley ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 8:16 AM

One thing I certainly don't need is more sexy dresses for V4. I bought a bundle; quite a while back, of dresses for V4. Wish I'd looked closer at it because it was 6 dresses of similar styles.

booksbydavid ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 10:14 AM

Sales are evil. That's all there is to it. :)

manleystanley ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 1:41 PM

Sales in and of them selves aren't evil, the over use of smoke and mirrors tactics by marketing is. If a sales add confuses me it's defeating it's own purpose, if I am confused by the sales pitch I don't shop the sale. Too easy to get burnt.

tsarist ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 8:41 PM

Quote - Sales in and of them selves aren't evil, the over use of smoke and mirrors tactics by marketing is. If a sales add confuses me it's defeating it's own purpose, if I am confused by the sales pitch I don't shop the sale. Too easy to get burnt.

I agree.

At least the 80% off sale they're running now is straightforward.

There are clothes and props.

Wish I had more to spend.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.