Wed, Jul 3, 2:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 1:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: CSS forum

vikinglady ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 2:44 PM · edited Thu, 02 May 2024 at 4:13 AM

Does any one every answer in Welcome to the The CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) Workroom Forum?  I posed a question over a week ago, only 3 view....   :(

VL

TinaK ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 2:52 PM

Quote - Does any one every answer in Welcome to the The CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) Workroom Forum?  I posed a question over a week ago, only 3 view....   :(

VL

I have been here for about two years and really did not know that Forum was still active.  I do apologize your question when unanswered but if you would like to post that here I will do my best to get you a answer.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

vikinglady ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 2:59 PM · edited Tue, 24 June 2014 at 3:00 PM

Quote - > Quote - Does any one every answer in Welcome to the The CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) Workroom Forum?  I posed a question over a week ago, only 3 view....   :(

VL

I have been here for about two years and really did not know that Forum was still active.  I do apologize your question when unanswered but if you would like to post that here I will do my best to get you a answer.

Thanks TinaK.

Am wondering if it is still possible to do css editing to my view of Forums?

This is still on "My Forum Options" page:

Below you can enter CSS Stylesheet rules to make the forums look like you want them to. To view the default CSS setup of the forums, click the link below the text field.

I don't see a link....

Help.

Thanks in advance,

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 8:20 PM · edited Tue, 24 June 2014 at 8:30 PM

file_505224.png

click "my forum options", then it looks as above.  copy/paste/edit new CSS code (self-generated) in box. they commented out old default link:

IceEmpress ( ) posted Tue, 24 June 2014 at 9:35 PM

This is SOOO necessary now.  To all programmers, can I request a CSS for Renderosity that makes the MP thumbnails smaller?  Please <:(

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 12:48 PM

users may be able to reactivate default link in their style sheets, however it will only affect forum appearance.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 25 June 2014 at 2:14 PM

just checked: users can't reactivate link, but they can copy/paste default style into text box, then edit that.  marketplace code appears very complex.  couldn't find which stylesheet sets thumb size (~240X300), which looks o.k. for me (1920X1080).  if they made 'em smaller, it would be more difficult to viddy all the sexy outfits and breast morphs. 🤣

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.