Fri, Sep 20, 2:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Data Folder Required for Poser?

MuonQuark ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2014 at 10:24 AM · edited Sun, 11 August 2024 at 6:46 AM

I want to move all my 3d stuff over to my Poser Runtime and I'm wondering if the data folder from the DAZ runtime is necessary?  I know DS needs it but does Poser need it?

Thanks.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2014 at 11:13 AM

Quote - I want to move all my 3d stuff over to my Poser Runtime and I'm wondering if the data folder from the DAZ runtime is necessary?  I know DS needs it but does Poser need it?

Thanks.

No, Poser doesn't need it.

thd777 ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2014 at 12:20 PM

Quote - > Quote - I want to move all my 3d stuff over to my Poser Runtime and I'm wondering if the data folder from the DAZ runtime is necessary?  I know DS needs it but does Poser need it?

Thanks.

No, Poser doesn't need it.

That is true if you are using only pure Poser format content. If are planning to use any content that requires the DSON importer (Genesis, G2 and some other recent content), the data folder is needed as that is where the geometries and morphs live. So, if you don't have any content of that type or don't want to use it anymore, then you do not need to copy the data folder.Otherwise you need to move it too.

Ciao

TD

MuonQuark ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2014 at 1:02 PM

Thanks guys!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.