Sun, Oct 6, 4:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 10:48 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Unpaid Order (112583455)

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2014 at 7:07 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

I tried to check out using Paypal and got a message that it was unavailable. Now my order is saying upaid and will only give me the paypal option. How do I pay this order without using paypal? 

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2014 at 7:29 PM

Hello

Since you chose paypal as the option then we have no way of changing payment method. Have you tried going back to your MY ACCOUNT page and clicking that order number and hitting the pay with paypal button again to see if that works now?

You can also log in to yoru paypal account and use the SEND MONEY option and send the order total to payments@renderosity.com being sure to include your order id/username in the comments section then letting us know when this is complete so we can confirm and mark your order as paid

The only other option is to cancel this pending payment order and you replace choosing whatever payment method you'd like

Let me know

THanks

Stacey

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2014 at 7:39 PM · edited Sat, 30 August 2014 at 7:39 PM

Please cancel the order. 

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 30 August 2014 at 9:35 PM

Done:) Now you can replace!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.