Mon, Oct 21, 5:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: LONGER NECK ON V4 /MORPHS++

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2014 at 8:35 AM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Hi is there any way to lengthen V4's neck on the Y axis??

not able to find such a morph thus far

Thanks

My website

YouTube Channel

pumeco ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2014 at 9:08 AM · edited Thu, 11 September 2014 at 9:10 AM

Don't have her installed right now, but I think there's a hidden axis scale or something.  I have the Morphs++ as well but I don't recall ever seeing a vertical stretch morph for the neck on V4.

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2014 at 9:41 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Do you mean something like this?

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2484125&user_id=2482&np&np

If so, then just get lesbentley's pose to reveal the scale dials.  Make sure you have any conforming items set to follow scales in their Body Properties tab though.   This single axis scaling definitely works in P9, PP2012 and the newer versions too.   It might even work in P8 SR3 IIRC.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=55538

You can change scales on any body part and most clothes will follow.   I do this regularly for a more toonish and even a more realistic look compared to default V4.

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 11 September 2014 at 10:09 AM

@Kalypso  THANK YOU!!!
the lesbently freebie did the trick!!
even works in my old poser 6

Hard to believe this option is not in the paid morphs++
package... seems like quite the oversight

Thanks Again

My website

YouTube Channel

Kalypso ( ) posted Fri, 12 September 2014 at 12:00 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

I'm glad it was what you were looking for!   Those are not actually morphs but scale dials that were always available in all figures but for some reason DAZ started hiding them.   I believe in Daz Studio there is an option to show them but there wasn't one in Poser so various utilities included them but lesbentley's was among the first to come out so I've stuck with that :)   Could be in the latest  Poser that the option to show them was implemented, not sure though.

DarkElegance ( ) posted Mon, 15 September 2014 at 10:01 AM

Quote - Hi is there any way to lengthen V4's neck on the Y axis??

not able to find such a morph thus far

Thanks

I know this one! scenefixer helped me with the problem! it allows you to unhide dials and then you can elongate her neck for a more swan like neck!

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission Closed till 2025

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.