Wed, Sep 18, 5:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 3:56 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Bank Accounts Hacked

doarte ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2014 at 3:05 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 6:58 AM

Hi,

I recently had two of my bank accounts hacked and they spent up to $700.00 on a combination of both accounts, and they were hackers that spent the funds in Paris.  (*flowers and department stores and a shoe store)

I just want to bring it to the Renderosity Site attention, that it may be from the way a hacker can access the bondware system.

I am not accusing Renderosity or Bondware, I am just bringing it up as others at Renderosity have also had their bank accounts hacked recently.  Just concerned.

Might be worth looking into, as I only use my debit card bank accounts at here at Renderosity.

doarte

TinaK ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2014 at 5:15 PM

Protecting your information is Renderosity’s number one priority, and we can assure that no personal financial data can be accessed from our system in two ways. First, credit/debit card information is not stored in our database. Renderosity only stores what is called blind card info that is the first two digits and last four digits of an account number. The security codes on the backs of credit/debit cards are also not stored. The second way we assure security is that card information being processed for transactions is heavily encrypted. 

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

doarte ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2014 at 5:48 PM

Okay Tina,

Your information was useful and I appreciate your response.

Thank you for the response.

doarte

TinaK ( ) posted Sun, 28 September 2014 at 6:50 PM

Your welcome.

Have a wonderful evening.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.