Tue, Oct 1, 5:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Cannot indicate partial quote

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2014 at 2:03 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

We used to be able to make replies with several quotes and an answer to each. That is no longer possible. You can quote an entire post and delete parts, but that's tedious when somebody has several things to reply to.

Either add a format button indicating [quoted] or bring back the markup.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 31 October 2014 at 2:05 PM

We used to be able to make replies with several quotes and an answer to each.

And I would answer here

That is no longer possible. You can quote an entire post and delete parts, but that's tedious when somebody has several things to reply to.

Here is another reply but I can't make it look like my reply. I can change the color but it still looks like part of the quote.

Either add a format button indicating [quoted] or bring back the markup.

Because this is not really workable.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.