Wed, Sep 18, 2:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Blender

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 15 9:06 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Poser to Blender workflow...

NolosQuinn ( ) posted Wed, 19 November 2014 at 12:19 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 7:21 PM

What is a good Poser to Blender workflow for animations? I looked at 2.49 and messed around with it but didn't really do anything. Now downloaded 2.72 to use it for real. I still like Daz and Poser but need the extras I think I can get with Blender. Thanks.

'I'm paying for this movie. I want guns'

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Wed, 19 November 2014 at 1:13 PM
Forum Moderator

Hello NolosQuinn

I know of one user who has a Youtube page and uses Blender and Daz studio for animations he has some tutorials that might be helpful but know that he will answer most questions and give help here is his Youtube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpv1Jz7cqCHvDJiBqULE4vA I have not tried animation with Poser Daz and Blender but know it is possible and hopefully some of other members here will chime in with some other useful info

Good Luck

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

heddheld ( ) posted Thu, 20 November 2014 at 2:00 PM

which way you want to go ?? (ps I don't do DS it may be better for FBX or collada)

but making an animation in blender to render in poser will be hard not quite as hard as going other way ;-)

(at least you can bake all maps in blender )

could maybe set up an animation in one and export a BVH file but that will bring its own set of problems [an fixes lol ]

more details of what you want to do ? maybe you'll get better advice 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.