Wed, Sep 18, 12:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: I use crossdresser on my mac to convert clothing

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2014 at 6:34 PM · edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 5:11 AM

I use a program called crossover.  It doesn't involve installing windows so no virus risk.  It just makes crossover think that windows installed.

There are two applications you need to run inside crossover for crossdresser - one is the crossdresser application itself and one is the updater to install your licenced figures.  I installed both things into the same bottle which was the xp one mentioned on this image.

I quite nicely got the daz flakvest to fit myM4 although I haven't tried posing him in it yet.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2014 at 6:35 PM

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2014 at 6:36 PM

for some reason I can't seem to attach an image.  New forum problem maybe?

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2014 at 6:50 PM

okay here you go .

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2014 at 6:51 PM

nope still won't attach.  I give up. I just posed and not too bad. I had to use the morph tool a bit to get rid of poke through and have a shirt under the jacket.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.