Mon, Sep 16, 10:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: AHH need help I was moving the window for my libraries which set as floating, I

rowlando ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2015 at 5:40 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 8:34 AM

Basically the libraries window has disappeared, from the Pose window where you load the characters. When I click the little man logo in the top right hand corn to toggle the libraries window on or off, I get nothing.

My settings are correct for using the window libraries ie its clicked to on libraries in the windows tab.

I can still access the widows libraries in the material room.

Can anyone tell me what to do to get the libraries window  back in the pose area of PP2014  Please

Cheers Rowlando

Happy new year to you all.

Seek what you can never loose

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2015 at 6:28 PM

Do you have it undocked from General Preferences or undocked from the Library palette itself.  

rowlando ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2015 at 9:56 PM

Hi hborre

The general preferences shows the library tab and its set to normal within it. ( nothing in there about docking)

Its floating not docked ( not sure what you mean library palette itself?

cheers Rowlando

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 01 January 2015 at 11:42 PM

file_a597e50502f5ff68e3e25b9114205d4a.jpThis is the setting I have to make the Library 'float' upon Poser startup.  It is essentially undocked from the Poser GUI and can be closed and opened separately from the main program.  If you undocked it from the small icon at it's upper right hand corner, try opening the Library using Shift-Ctrl-B or the Window pulldown menu.  I am imagining that it might have been inadvertently closed.

rowlando ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2015 at 4:08 AM

Hey thanks, I had it set on Embedded, so I have set like yours to try it out.

cheers Rowlando

rowlando ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2015 at 4:21 AM

That fixed it, thanks so much for your help.

All works fine

A big Cheers

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 02 January 2015 at 7:36 AM

Excellent!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.