Wed, Sep 18, 12:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 8:42 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: No warning shows up when I put an extended licence product in my cart when I alr

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2015 at 5:07 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 6:02 PM

I almost bought the same scene twice.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

AmbientShade ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2015 at 5:25 PM

I moved the thread to Customer Support forum. Will probably get more attention here. :)

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2015 at 5:28 PM

I doubt that.

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2015 at 6:32 PM

Did you originally purchase the Extended License version of the product, or the non-extended license version? If you previously purchased the non-extended license then there would be no warning on that as they are different product ID's and some buyers would like to later purchase the Extended License version of products even if they do have the standard version. :) Hope this helps. 

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2015 at 6:41 PM

I did purchase non extended, and like most users  -that is what I want.  But the products look similar enough that one may not notice, and also if the product is nice enough and there isn't a non-extended version, then I would buy the extended one.

All that happens is I see the latest shiny things, forget what i have bought in the past, think "that looks nice" and pop it into my cart because i need a whatever it is.  (will need at some point as i am doing a graphic novel, already have the novel, so I know what I will need for future episodes).

Would it be possible to have a warning - u have already purchased the non-extended version of this?

Love esther

jennblake ( ) posted Fri, 09 January 2015 at 8:44 PM

Currently the system works based on the ID number of the product and that is not possible. I will bring it up and see if there is a way we could do that. :)

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2015 at 11:54 AM

Odd, if your major competitor can do this, I don't see why Rosity can't. 

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 10 January 2015 at 3:37 PM

I didn't say we cannot do it. I simply said the system does not work that way now and I will bring this up with  the programmers about doing it in the future. :) 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.