Sun, Sep 22, 8:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Wow oh wow oh wow!

tlaubach ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 1999 at 9:57 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:24 AM

Spawn Morph Target is really cool! I just created a single morph for that face, then deleted all the other morphs... I realize that everybody else probably already realized you could do this... And to an extent, I might have known about it in the back of my mind.. But I never... you know... DID IT... I'm gonna go through all my characters now and build face morphs... Ok... I'm gonna be up all night... So what's the deal with these new morphs. Can they be distributed? Really they'll just be Travelers morphs, mimi morphs, and the poser 4 morphs.. as well as some from the p3 changeling. Anyway.. do you think anybody is interesting in morphs like that?

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 1999 at 10:28 PM

People are already doing just that...use Morph Manager to put all your Combo morphs into one CR2. -Jeff H.

tlaubach ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 1999 at 10:41 PM

Ok... So I'm a little slow... I think I'll do the same...

BillBay ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 1999 at 10:52 PM

To quote 'Mr. X.'(from MorphManager3.0): 'Morph manager allows you to select a group of morph targets, then combine them into one target. This has two advantages. First, if you have a character face or look (Asian face or Negro etc..) that is made up of dozens of morph target settings, you can set the look, then create a morph target that is this new look so you don't have to fidget with the other settings or risk loosing them with a face pose. Second, morph targets chew up lots of memory. If all you need a series of targets for is to create a look and you're never going to change them then combining them into one target can save loads of memory. This makes it faster and easier for Poser to load and render your characters. My Vote.... go for it big time...we need smaller files Bill

2ndPlanet ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 1999 at 3:22 PM

well don't worry T I am really slow as well i have never even used morph manager and i just discovered how great that magic uv mapper is. I am a real dim wit.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.