Wed, Sep 18, 12:51 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Whatever happened to DAIO

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2015 at 10:06 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

She had the sweetest set of dragon poses with adult dragons, babies and V4.  Her poses were lovely.  And I don't even make fantasy art, but I really like her dragon poses.  She had beautiful promos too.  REally artisit!

Also one of my favourite characters is Raven which she made for M3 and nowadays I use him with the m3 head parented to the M4 head and make M4 head invisible and M3 body invisible.  

I was always hoping she would make some M4 characters.  But i haven't seen anything new from her since then, which was years ago.  I thought she had amazing talent.

So anyway I was wondering why she doesn't make things for sale anymore.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

Byrdie ( ) posted Thu, 15 January 2015 at 9:26 PM

She's still posting to the galleries, did some unicorns a couple weeks ago . But I haven't seen any of her other projects or heard talk of anything new product-wise. Raven is still one of my favorites, also her Winter Kin (D3) were absolutely scrumptious. Would be nice if she makes a comeback with more yummy guys for Poser. 

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2015 at 8:30 PM

couldn't agree more. I looked through every M4 character I could find but could't find one that looked mean enough who didn't have a hairless face option.

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2015 at 3:34 PM

Those unicorns were for her 2015 calendar - her gallery is the only one for which I have notifications set.

She recently lost one of her horses - he was 32 and she had him since he was 18 months. :(

No idea if/when she will make anything for the marketplace, but you could send her a message and ask.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 17 January 2015 at 5:37 PM

Wow that must have been an incredibly old horse.  Obviously well cared for to live that long.

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Thu, 22 January 2015 at 9:18 AM

Hers is also the only Gallery I can think of that has images of her digital clone (I know there are other artists who use theirs, I just am not sure who they are).  I seem to remember there were more clone images; either I have that wrong or she took some down.

Back when the Anna Marie Goddard Digital Clone was released, Daio posted some of her own clone images to the discussion thread.  That is probably when I set the notifications for her Gallery.  :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.